[brailleblaster] Screen readers and the edit boxes was Linux version working

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:44:44 -0400

Keith,

I took another look at NVDA and BB. It is now working pretty well with BB. I
think it is working as well as, if not better, than Window-Eyes at this
point. For some reason, Window-Eyes isn't working quite as well as it did
previously. Both of those screen readers are usable, though. Orca doesn't do
quite as well under Linux as either of the Windows screen readers. With a
little caution, though, I think it can be used. I don't even have JAWS on my
machine so I can't compare it. This is just my opinion, of course, based on
my experiences with BB.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic