[brailleblaster] Pushing my code to the repository

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 04:41:45 -0600

I hope nobody objects if I do that. At least it will gibe people a
start. However I don't have a password for the repository, which is
different from my Google login for brailleblaster. When I logged in to
see if I could get one I found that Google now has a captcha for login.
That is a complete denial of access for me, since I am deaf-blind. Is
there any way around the captcha? The captcha resolvers would probably
be useless.