[brailleblaster] Re: Pushing my code to the repository

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 11:29:25 +0000

OK, I have had a look. I don't find a way I can get googlecode to send you a password, so we must find an alternative.

Two options are:
1. Just make your local mercurial repository publically available and I could handle doing the push for you.
2. Look at the service at http://www.solona.net and solve the captcha.

Michael Whapples
On 07/12/10 11:14, Michael Whapples wrote:
Firstly I want to see if I can remove the repository I generated which was going to be for other maven dependencies before you push to the repository (it may require a reset).

I have a number of solutions.

Firstly I will see, as another member of the project, if I can get googlecode to send you a password for the repository.

Alternatively there are a number of solutions for doing the captcha's, all which don't require using the audio which normally isn't great.

Michael Whapples
On 07/12/10 10:41, John J. Boyer wrote:
I hope nobody objects if I do that. At least it will gibe people a
start. However I don't have a password for the repository, which is
different from my Google login for brailleblaster. When I logged in to
see if I could get one I found that Google now has a captcha for login.
That is a complete denial of access for me, since I am deaf-blind. Is
there any way around the captcha? The captcha resolvers would probably
be useless.