[brailleblaster] Re: Please see if you can now use paths in semantic file names.

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:43:32 -0400

So far, this seems to be working. I have a question though.  In order to
get the translation to work properly I also have to include nimas.sem in
the configuration string.  Before when we didn't pass a specific semantic
action file as a parameter it correctly used the nimas.sem file.  What
happens in liblouisutdml?  How does liblouisutdml determine what semantic
action file to use when it isn't specified?

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 1:52 AM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx