[brailleblaster] Re: Modified Copyright notice

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:14:01 -0600

This is what is usually included in copyright notices for C programs. It
is harmless I think, but maybe the notice could be made more compliant
with what is expected for Java programs. Including the Apache license in
the distribution might be convenient for those who want to check its
terms.

John B.