[brailleblaster] Re: Modified Copyright notice

  • From: "John Gardner" <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 07:31:00 -0800

John, why do you have this portion near the end:
  * See the Apache 2.0 License for more details.
  *
  * You should have received a copy of the Apache 2.0 License along with
  * this program; see the file COPYING.
  * If not, see
  * http://www.apache.org/licenses/
  *

You already gave the URL for the license.  Unlike GPL, I do not believe that
Apache licenses must be included.  I believe that the URL is sufficient, but
I haven't double checked to be certain.

John G