[brailleblaster] Re: Java download URL

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 07:53:59 +0100

As far as I know, OpenJDK has no installer package for Windows, I don't feel like trying to build it. I think the OpenJDK website actually says for people wanting a binary installer for windows should just go to the Oracle website, which I believe is mostly based on the OpenJDK now.

Michael Whapples
On 01/10/2012 04:05, John J. Boyer wrote:
How about using openjdk or jre?

John

On Mon, Oct 01, 2012 at 01:40:23AM +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
Sorry, it appears the URLs I provided may not work (I think its because
Oracle restricts these for when people have agreed to the license). I
will either need to find some other URLs, John will need to go to the
Oracle website or I can download and send them.