[brailleblaster] Re: Important Next Step: Locking semantic action or style for specific elements in a specific document

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:37:07 -0500

I think that maybe it is time to implement "locked" Braille. To simplify
things at the beginning, if anything is changed in Braille the whole
L<Lbrl> element should be locked, that is, the atribute class="locked"
should be aded to it. liblouisutdml would then treat this <brl> element
as something to be inserted verbatim into the translation, except that
<newline> and <newpage> elements might be adjusted to maintain proper
formatting.

John