[brailleblaster] Re: Here's the draft design.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:15:54 -0600

Laura,

I'll probably have another draft by Monday when Yuemei is working. I'm
glad you like this one. The shell script is for running javadoc and was
included for convenience. The class file is probably for Jlouisutdml,
the bindings, and was necessary to get some things to compile. javadoc
won't document things that don't compile.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org