[brailleblaster] Re: Embosser Drivers

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 00:57:23 +0000

On windows SWT printing supports the standard printing API of windows (IE. the devices available in the print dialog of word would be available to SWT).

Michael Whapples
On 01/12/10 00:53, qubit wrote:
what about windows?
--le
On 2010-11-30, at 2:16 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:

The first driver to be developed wil of course be the generic driver,
unless we can pick up some drivers from vendors. All the dirvers will be
in the package embosserdrivers. When something is to be embossed, a
method in the DriverManager will be called with a String containing the
name of the embosser and either a file or a byte stream. The latter will
already have been translated and formatted. The DriverManager will call
the driver for the appropriate embosser. Each driver will have a class
of its own.

Alex Jurgensen,
VoiceOver Trainer,
ASquared21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx