[brailleblaster] Re: Creating and editing liblouis tables and liblouisutdml files

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 07:15:21 -0500

Keith,

I'm not sure of the best way to do this in a graphical interface. That's
why I would like an example of something similar using SWT.

The retreat gave me some valuable insights. I'm going to concentrate on
debugging liblouis and liblouisutdml, but writing these classes is
rather interesting. I think they would consist of a large number of
blocks of similar but not identical code. That would be labor-intensive.

John