[brailleblaster] Re: Creating Welsh Braille File

  • From: "Michael Lavin" <lavinm37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 16:40:16 +0100

Hello Cearbhall

Excellent, this has solved the problem.

Keith, thank you also for your input.

Regards,

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: brailleblaster-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:brailleblaster-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cearbhall
O'Meadhra
Sent: 28 August 2015 19:28
To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [brailleblaster] Re: Creating Welsh Braille File

Michael,

I found a file in the tables folder under "liblouis" within Brailleblaster
called "countries.cti" which list each of the countries. There is no entry
for CY or for Welsh or Wales. Perhaps this needs to be added to get Liblouis
to link to the Welsh set of tables?

Modelling on the existing entries, here is the entry that I think should be
added:

compbrl .cy Wales

Perhaps someone on this list might comment on this.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.