[brailleblaster] Re: Coupld of suggestions

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:37:55 +0000

Right, and in order to make it simpler I thought maybe a reference to the DOM
might live in the Document class. I guess in your current code it would get it
from Semantics?

Yes it is a matter of convenience. I generally do that when the class is
specific to it's parent and is only used there.

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind
KCreasy@xxxxxxx