[brailleblaster] Re: Coupld of suggestions

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:29:02 -0600

Hi Keith,

Since the Document class is a wrapper for the other classes in the
document package, the method that returns the tree of the parsed
document would be in that class. It can also return the current element,
but I think we have to define what we mean by "current".

I think you are asking whether the StyledContent for the print and
Braille views could be an embedded class. This seems to me to be a
matter of convenience.

John