[brailleblaster] Re: Contents of the Maven tree

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:53:55 -0600

Well, it looks liike ant. So I guess that's what it will be unless
someone comes up with a strong objection.

The "editor" is really a word processor. We should call it that. It is a
specialized word processor, asnd I don't see it being used outside of
BrailleBlaster. There was a brief mention that perhaps someone would
make a Daisy reader from BrailleBlaster, but that is an entirely
different animal. They are of course welcome to borrow code, but I don't
want to worry about it. We have a big plateful as it is.

In my view the word processir has two functions. First, it displays
documents and parse trees in a Daisy window and a braille window and
enables the user to modify them. Second, it serves as the general user
interface, displaying menus and dialog boxes generated by other
packages, such as help and the liblouisutdml error reports.

Let's get some ants in the pants!

John

--
My websites: