[brailleblaster] Re: Catching exceptions that occur anywhere: was Re: Re: Braille Fonts

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:04:10 +0000

You probably don't want to pop up a dialog for every exception. Some exceptions
can be recovered from with no ill effects to the user. In such cases a pop-up
dialog would be very annoying.

There should however be a way to log exceptions so that it is possible to
diagnose them.

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind