[brailleblaster] Braille Fonts

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:58:37 -0600

I have just updated to the latest newdesign repository. When I run
BrailleBlaster to debug the crash I get a dialog saying that the Braille
font cannot be found. Whatever font this is, it should be in the fonts
directory in the repository, since it won't change.

I see from the liblouis list that there is a font to display dot
patterns for Unicode Braille. Do we have this? If not, it should also be
in the fonts directory.

Thanks,