[brailleblaster] Re: Braille Fonts

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:52:17 -0600

Let's see what is happening. When I launch BrailleBlaster from the
console in Cygwin I get a message box with this message. When I press
the OK button BrailleBlaster quits but doesn't return to the prompt. I
have to press control+C to get the prompt. (The old BB launches properly
under these conditions.)

Finding the path to brailleblaster.jar works properly when building with
ant, or at least it used to. Francois, who has now unsubscribed from the
list, introduced the environment variable for use in Eclipse.  the
getBrailleBlasterPath method in BBIni also works for subcommands, and I
think on the Mac. The method apparently needs some modivication.

The paths in FontManager also need modification. They are specific for
Windows, using backslashes. They should use the file separator from
BBIni or from System.getProperty .

John