[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster under Linux

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 09:24:53 -0400

John,

The Vinux support list is:

vinux-support+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic

-----Original Message-----
From: brailleblaster-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:brailleblaster-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John J. Boyer
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 2:54 AM
To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster under Linux

Vic,

Is there a Vinux mailing list? I would like to subscribe and ask
questions about Braille and Orca.

The .so files are indeed the counterparts of .dll files. If you build
them please send them to both lists. We also need to find someone who
will build .dylib files for the Mac and send them to the lists.

The newdesign should work on Linux and Mac once the libraries are
availeble.

Let me know how you are doingj.

The retreat was fine. I got some valuable new insights.

John