[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster on Mac OSX

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:00:59 -0500

OK, I will check both liblouis and the java bindings file when I get home.
John, I ran in to that issue with liblouis when compiling and installing
the .dylib files.
When compiling I would receive the error message "Cannot find package
liblouis".
I was able to resolve the issue by moving the liblouis.pc file to the
usr/local.
It was then able to find the liblouis package and I  could comiple
liblouisutdml, make and install it.
I will double check, though.

-Brandon

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:37 AM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx