[brailleblaster] BrailleBlaster on Mac OSX

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 08:59:46 -0500

Over the weekend I attempted to set up Braille Blaster on Mac running OSX
10.8.
When trying to launch the project in Eclipse I get the following error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/liblouis/liblouisutdml : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
i know there error occurs when the method

"liblouisutdml.*loadLibrary* (

*nativeLibraryPath*, *nativeLibrarySuffix*);"

Has anyone seen this before?  I have compiled and installed liblous and
liblouisutdml 2.3.1 and libxml2, so I'm not sure what the issue might be.

-Brandon