[brailleblaster] Re: BrailleBlaster error under Linux

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 11:30:55 -0400

Chuck,

I am still getting a similar error. I'm not sure if it is exactly the same
or not, but here it is:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String
index out of range: -1
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1911)
        at
org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.BBToolBar.<init>(BBToolBar.java:60)
        at
org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.WPManager.<init>(WPManager.java:91)
        at org.brailleblaster.Main.main(Main.java:55)

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic