[brailleblaster] Re: Braille Blaster from repository

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vic Beckley <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 07:11:46 -0600

Hi Vic,

Libraries will be aded to the actual BrailleBlaster releases once they
are needed. So if you compile BrailleBlaster from the repository you can
just copy them from the last release. On second thought, I think these
libraries should be available for download separately from the
BrailleBlaster site. Something to be done whentime allows.

I have indeed been just typing in the complete paths to files. My
sighted computer tech has also noted the problem. It would be nice if a
Windows expert would take a look at it.

John