[brailleblaster] Re: Are we agreed to use maven?

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 19:34:24 +0100

Well it gets my vote.

The only thing I will warn of, mercurial is unable to store an empty directory, therefore I will need to put suitable holder files in relevant directories (eg. either a Java class or may be package-info.java for the package level javadoc in java packages, etc). This isn't a problem just something everyone should be aware of.

Michael Whapples
On 30/07/10 16:27, John Gardner wrote:
Sounds to me as if there is broad agreement, so I vote yes.
John G