[brailleblaster] Re: 32-bit installation at home works

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:50:53 -0400

John and Keith,

I have the latest compiled and running under Vinux with all updates
installed. It does seem to work pretty well, but not as well as in Windows.
Cursor tracking in the text and Braille views is somewhat problematic. It
doesn't seem to be reading the entire paragraph as it did before but just
the first line of the paragraph. Sometimes it reads the line you left and
not the one you landed on. Also, in the Braille templates dialog the
comboboxes don't seem to read well at all. You have to tab away and back to
hear what is actually in the edit combo. This is just with very preliminary
testing, though.

I am anxious to see if John's findings parallel mine. Good luck!

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic