[braille-sense] Re: Problem Checking Battery Power

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:06:24 +0100

Carl,

I don't know if they need to be invited, after all, it's an open discussion forum, so I guess they could just join and monitor.

Suppliers should, in my view, do all they can to deliver support. Problem is, support is not without its overheads, but if it is effective, timely, and definitive, it kind of helps to justify part of the high price tag affixed to these specialized devices.

That's my sunday best.

cheers,

JP

At 22:14 24/09/2011, you wrote:
Hello Pele

No, I don't know if they do but, anyway, we can discuss our problems openly
because sorting issues out will benefit all.

As a thought, would listers have any views if suppliers like Force Ten were
invited to be part of this list?  If I were a supplier or provider, I would
jump at the opportunity to be able to monitor the use of my product and
provide helpful information quickly and cheaply to my customers.

All the best.

Karl Farrell