[braille-sense] Re: Problem Checking Battery Power

  • From: "karl farrell" <karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 01:18:48 +0100

Hello Lisette

There's more of us here than we realised.  Is Jenny listening?  If she is, I
would like to hear from her.

It must be good to observe your list coming back to life.  There may be
hundreds of people in the UK who bought a Sense note-taker and we do need to
share information.

All the best.

Karl Farrell