[bookshare-discuss] Re: uploading a book

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:35:22 -0600

Hi Brian,

Don't give up. It's been happening lately, and usually when it does, I
change the name of the file to something that is eight letters or
less, and then it will take it. No idea why this happens and it isn't
consistent, but when it does, that works for me.

Hope this helps.

Pam

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:08:15 -0800, you wrote:

>Listers,
>Has anyone tried to upload/submit a book to the bookshare website only =
to get the error message, but no error is indicated?  In other words, I'm=
 told there is an error, but it doesn't say what the error is -- such as =
too long a synopsis, or no format indicated, so on. =20
>This is very frustrating, and will result in my not submitting books -- =
too bad as I have an aweful lot of them.