[bookshare-discuss] Re: uploading a book

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:25:48 -0500

Hi Brian,
I understand from Marissa that the problem is punctuation in the file
name  you use. Not the title of the book but the file name you save it
under and use to submit. If the file name contains an apostrophe for
example it will bounce with no error message .  This has happened to me
several times and after removing the apostrophe
   the file went through fine. There may be other problems, but this is the
solution that solved mine.
Jim