[bookshare-discuss] Re: to Pat Ferguson (was: New King James version)

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:49:04 -0600

If I were named Christina I would go by that name or Chris.  But that is all
a matter of opinion.  <smile>

Sue S.

From: "Pat Ferguson" Hi Joanie,

Thanks for the info, but I would still love tohave the New King James
either on my computer, or on my Voice Note.

Are you the Joanie that was on E-Voice that I use to talk to?

If I remember correctly, you were a friend of Carolyn Rhodes. That reminds,
me I better give you all some unfortunate sad news about Carolyn in my next
message, since she was a great member of BookShare, and she loved it.

Thanks much.

Blessings,
Pat Ferguson