[bookshare-discuss] thanks for sturgeon 4 thunder and roses

  • From: Kurt Edwin Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 06:54:47 -0700

I always look to see what new books have been put out and was really glad
to see the sturgeon book.  I wish I could thank the person who ever
originally scannned and then whoever validated it.  I hope this project
can continue.  Thanks again.  I don't know if this will go to whoever
deserves the credit but it is much appreciated.  Kurt