[bookshare-discuss] test failed.

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:52:38 -0500

I replied to Grandma Cindy's message and it did not come back to me.
The I.P. said something about there being a "null point" in the "from" line in the email and that all null points were blocked by the I.P. They tried putting a "null point" in my white list and turning on the spam filter and that seemed to work. However the reply to Cindy never came back.

Sincerely Yours,
Duane Iverson To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx