[bookshare-discuss] Getting Into The Closing The Communication Gap Chat Room

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:59:36 -0400

Hi, everyone. Some people have said that they're having trouble getting into
the round table tonight. This may be an easier way for you. Visit
http://ourplace.acbradio.org <http://ourplace.acbradio.org/>  and find the
link to the Politics room. Press enter there, and you will come to a place
where you can enter the room. It uses the same software as the Friends Of
Bookshare room. If you've never been to either room, you will need to
download a very small and completely safe program to make the room launch.
I'm signed into Skype as well if you need help. My user name on Skype is
rhyami

See you there.

Monica Willyard

Visit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick