[bookshare-discuss] Re: test

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 16:01:00 -0400

Your messages are getting through to the list, Randy.  Are you not receiving
them yourself?  If not you may want to contact Bookshare and talk to them
because we are getting your messages.  Perhaps your setting is on digest
mode or internet mode only.
Patti

We all know that bouncing is what tiggers do best;  but, wagging his tail is
what my dog does best.