[bookshare-discuss] Re: test

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:33:35 -0700

Well, I tried to subscribe to the volunteer list again, set my signature
to none on replies, then set it to HTML from test replies, Sent it back
twice and still get "invalid number of parameters.

I am slowly beginning to believe that I was not meant to be a volunteer,
or at least not to see the conversations among them.  This message was a
text message, and normally I am set to reply in text.  Since I did not
type one single character in the reply, and since my signature did not
show up on that reply anywhere, and it is the message I an supposed to
reply to, and it still does not work, I am not sure what to do now.
This will be the fifth time I have sent a request message and gone
through this routine in three weeks.

I don't think I am willing to try again unless I hear some changes have
been made so that the reply actually does work.