[bookshare-discuss] Re: submitted books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:01:53 -0800 (PST)

Slight correction to Shelley's list (smile).

Marissa's list is not of books awaiting validation but
is of books that are out to validators, being worked
on, presumably, and/or books that have been approved
by validators and are awaiting final checking by
administrators before being added to the collection.

Shelley, you're so busy scanning that I suspect you
copied and pasted this from the last time you asnwered
a similar question and forgot to change it (smile).

Cindy

--.