[bookshare-discuss] Re: Left Behind Kids Series?

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:43:03 -0600

Kolby,

You can find a list of the books at the following website.  Look up Tim
LaHaye under L in the authors list.  From what I saw, there appear to be 36
books in the series.  I didn't read very far, though.  All I did was search
for kids on the page and found the last book in the list.  The site lists
them in reverse order of publication.

http://www.booksnbytes.com

Gerald