[bookshare-discuss] Re: so excited

  • From: "Andrea Ball" <aball001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:22:21 -0400

I'll definitely look for those books. Bookshare has the best selection of Christian books in any format you want anywhere. I've been excited for well over a year because they've been putting all the United Methodist material up there that Cokesbury offers, including all their adult Bible studies and theology. Two other people you may like are Mike Slaughter and Adam Hamilton. They also have a huge selection of the Abbingdon Bible commentaries and Preacher's Bible Commentary. I share your excitement!

-----Original Message----- From: Patti Johnson
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 11:06 AM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] so excited

I just saw 3 of my pastor's books up on Bookshare; Aha, 40 Days to
Lasting Change, and Praying for your Prodigal.
Oh and an Aha Student Edition.
He is actuaaly the assistant or teaching pastor, but anyhow, very
happy. Now they need to put his first book, Not a Fan, up there and
I'll be ecstatic.
His name is Kyle Idleman if anyone is interested.
Patti

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of