[bookshare-discuss] So excited

  • From: Patti Johnson <pattigj1206@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 11:29:31 -0400

If you read them let me know what you think.
Of course he has preached sermons that these books eventually are based on and I've heard them all, though the 40 days of Lasting change was one I hadn't heard of yet.
Anyway he is a remarkable speaker and has accomplished quite a lot in just 4/5 short years. If you ever watch TBN you may have seen him sometime, or even the 700 Club.We are all proud of Kyle. He's made a name for himself, but of course his goal is to preach the Word and reach people and he has certainly done that.
Patti

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of