[bookshare-discuss] Re: scanning books

  • From: Stephanie <sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 06:07:23 -0600

I'm sorry Rick, I'll be more careful when typing.

Sorry
Stephanie
Rick Roderick wrote:
I am changing the subject line, so that I hear scanning, rather than scaning. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.