[bookshare-discuss] Re: question about new books

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 23:21:15 -0500

They are from the publisher.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Eastmead
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 8:26 PM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] question about new books

  Hi;

  This is Jim Eastmead from New Jersey.

  Every day I check the "new Books" Section to see what has been added to the
collection.  When I went to the "New Books" section today, I found some books
that I have downloaded before.  This means that they were already in the
collection.  Why are these books listed in the "New Books" section?  Are these
new versions of a better quality?  Do I need to re-download these books?

  Jim Eastmead

database 5185 (20100609) __________

  http://www.eset.com