[bookshare-discuss] Re: question about new books

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 23:19:03 -0400

What Mayrie says is correct, but additionally it is also possible that a
volunteer, or volunteers, did better scans  of books that were deemed of poor
quality. Those replacements show up on the New Books list. I plan to do five of
those myself in the next couple of months. But you don't need to download them
again if you were satisfied with the ones you got.

Evan