[bookshare-discuss] Re: question about handheld reader

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:50:45 -0400

Well it would work for that, and it certainly isn't that heavy.  I could
write to the reader users list if you want or maybe I can find the address
for you and you could join and ask your questions.

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in
despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9

  _____