[bookshare-discuss] problems with submissions-large volume

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 06:48:49 -0400

Hi list!

I have been trying to submit the books I have scanned and I cannot even submit
one.  I know I am doing it correctly, but it keeps giving me an error message.
I have 15 books to submit...is there another way to submit these books.  This
is very time consuming and frustrating.  The following are the books I have to
submit:

Night's Edge
Maggie Shayne
Barbara Hambly
Charlaine Harris
© 2004 by Harlequin Books S.A.
ISBN 0373770103

Shadow Of The Moon
Rebecca York
© 2006 by Ruth Glick
ISBN 042520961X

Another Chance, Another Time
Catherine Snodgrass
© 2002 Catherine Snodgrass
ISBN 1553164865

Feather On The Wind
Catherine Snodgrass
© 2005 Catherine Snodgrass
ISBN 1553165314

Montana Skies
Kay Stockham
Copyright © 2007 by Dorma Kay Stockham
ISBN 0373713959
Bread and Spirit, A therapy with the new poor : diversity of race, culture, and
values
Harry J. Aponte
© 1994 by Harry J. Aponte
ISBN 039370176X

Issues and Ethics In The Helping Professions
Gerald Corey
Marianne Schneider Corey
Patrick Callanan
COPYRIGHT © 2003 Wadsworth Group
ISBN 053435615X

Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in the Practice of Marriage and Family
Therapy, Third Edition
Samuel T. Gladding
Theodore P Remley, Jr.
Charles H. Huber
Copyright 2001 Prentice-Hall, Inc.
ISBN 0137692331

THEORY AND PRACTICE OF GROUP COUNSELING, Sixth Edition
Gerald Corey
© 2004 Brooks/Cole
ISBN 0534596940

THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF GROUP PSYCHOTHERAPY, Fourth Edition
IRVIN D. YALOM
© 1995  Basic Books
ISBN 0465084486

Therapist's Guide to Substance Abuse Intervention
SHARON L. JOHNSON
©2003 Elsevier Science
ISBN 0123875811

Constructive Therapies
Michael F. Hoyt, Editor
Copyright 1994 The Guilford Press
ISBN 0898620945

Theory-Based Treatment Planning for Marriage and Family Therapists:
Integrating Theory and Practice
DIANE R. GEHART, PH.D.
AMY R. TUTTLE, M.S.
© 2003 Brooks/Cole
ISBN 2002110922

THE EXPANDED FAMILY LIFE CYCLE: INDIVIDUAL, FAMILY, AND SOCIAL PERSPECTIVES,
THIRD EDITION
BETTY CARTER, Editor
MONICA McGOLDRICK, Editor
© 2005 Allyn & Bacon
ISBN 0205409814

UNDERSTANDING PROGRAM EVALUATION, SAGE HUMAN SERVICES GUIDES, VOLUME 31
Leonard RUTMAN
George MOWBRAY
University of Michigan School of Social Work
Copyright 1983 Sage Publications, Inc.
ISBN 0803920938

I can submit synopses for all of these books if wanted/needed by administration.

Maithe
maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx