[bookshare-discuss] Re: problems with submission

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:02:46 -0500

Hi Maithe,
when you submit a book and get an error message and then try to resubmit, you
will get a message that the file is empty. You need to go back to the browse
button and reselect the book. I know it's a pain, but it's an old bug. As for
the reason you're having problems with submitting the book in the first place,
are you using Kurzweil? Sometimes you need to open the book in Word and do a
space, backspace, and save. I don't know why this helps, but it does.
Kellie