[bookshare-discuss] Re: problems with submission

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:01:59 -0400

Hi Kelly!

No, I am using Openbook and what I am sending is an RTF document that opens-up
into a Word file.  I know all the information was correct...I rechecked it
several times before sending!  I did pick the file again after I was given the
error message and it did not do any good.  I tried all manner of things, but I
could not get it to upload.  Something was definitely wrong with it last night.
 Thanks for the tip, though. *L*

Maithe