[bookshare-discuss] possible error of book title

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:35:30 -0700

I received the following notification about a book I submitted, and just
wanted to correct an error which is hopefully limited to this message.  I
didn't know to whom I should send this, so here's hoping it's in the right
hands.

The title of the book in question should be "War Load," not "War Lord" as is
listed below.