[bookshare-discuss] Re: Adora Update

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:24:53 -0400

HI Cindy:

I usually don't have the book available when I validate. So I fill in words
by context or whatever letters are present. I picked up Adora today and will
start scanning either to night or tomorrow. I will have the book for 3
weeks. I don't know if I can renew it since it's from out of state. When I
submit it I will post it on the list.