[bookshare-discuss] Re: ownload problem

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:21:18 -0800

Hello Patricia,

It appears that we do have a corrupt file in our system.  I will see if we can
reprocess it, but this may take a few days, as many of our staff are traveling
to conferences.

The DAISY version of the book appears to be fine, so if you have a recent
version of firmware in your Braille Note, you can download the DAISY copy.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201