[bookshare-discuss] nonfiction book club

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:58:48 -0500

Hello everyone,

The selection for February for the nonfiction book club is Laura Ingalls Wilder: a Writer's Life, by Pamela Smith Hill. We will meet on Thursday, February 14, at
9:00 PM, Eastern;
8:00 PM, Central;
7:00 PM, pacific;
and 6:00 PM Pacific.
Where: Friends of Bookshare Community Room at:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

If you have any questions, please contact me at my new email address:
rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also looking for suggestions for future books. Please think of what you would like to read, things that would make you likely to attend the meeting. The group got off to an auspicious start during the planning meeting but has been going down ever since. I want to keep this club going because it is only one of two clubs dealing with nonfiction. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx